With the Carbon Track CT200i Smart Hub you can see how much energy your home or business is consuming in total. Have the ability to breakdown your energy to a circuit-level and individual appliance level with Smart plugs.
Switch to smart control
Control circuits and individual appliances through scheduling or by switching them on/off through the smartphone app or online interface.
Reliable, Real-time data collection
Data is collected in real time and communicated to the carbon TRACK CT200i cloud (updating the App and Online Interface) in 15-minute intervals. This information is communicated over secure, telecom networks. More reliable than WiFi, with each hubs built in 10 hour battery.
Solar & Battery Maximisation
Monitor your solar power generation, usage and export. Monitor battery charge and discharge periods, charge cycles, and battery capacity (i.e. % it is charged). Know exactly how much power you have as back-up in a blackout so they’re never left short.
Safety, Security & System Alerts
The carbon TRACK hub delivers a range of alerts to users so they always know their home is safe and secure, and that that energy system is performing to its best capacity.
Carbon Track CT200i Description
- Manage energy with user-defined timers for switching or shifting loads or devices
- Manual and/or auto-schedule
- Reliable communication via telco network
- Granular updates in 15-minute intervals
- Generate reports of up to 6 months to reconcile energy bills Free mobile app and online dashboard
- Interact on up to 64,000 ZigBee/ Z-Wave connected devices Future-ready for home automation products
Contact us today to purchase at this heavily reduced price.